10 Random Acts Of Kindness You Can Start Doing Today
Do you remember the last time you took the time to do random acts of kindness to the people around you or those you meet? Here are 10 random acts of kindness to help you make this world a better place by making someone’s day a little bit better.
- Buy Your Neighbour’s Kid A Toy. Not only does this help show your neighborly love, but also teaches the kid this amazing acts of kindness to others.
- Gift Someone With a Birthday Cake. Spread love and happiness by gifting someone you’re privy of their birthday with a cake. And your wallet allows it to throw them a full birthday party. Most people, more so adults, let their birthdays just pass like that because it isn’t their priority. But this act can help them remember to love themselves too.
- Give A Random Person Free Money. With the way the economy is, free money is always welcome. But who gives you? Be the one to give out free money to any random or familiar person you like. A security guard, front desk secretary, etc.
- Help Alert Someone With A Wardrobe Malfunction We all know how embarrassing it can be to discover later that you’ve been having a wardrobe malfunction and no one cared to alert you about it. Help someone avoid this low feeling by alerting them to any wardrobe malfunction you might happen to notice.
- Help Someone Carry Their Shopping Don’t let the person walking beside you suffer or worse stumble over due to carrying excess shopping or luggage by helping them carry some. You could easily help someone carry their excess shopping to their car, or luggage might you be going in the same direction.
- Surprise Your Employees With Early Bonuses If you have good employees make a random act of kindness and improve their working morale buy surprising them with early bonuses. Some of them might not be at their best times financially and this greatly improves their morale and employer-employee job satisfaction.
- Give Compliments To Strangers Why not give free genuine compliments to strangers you meet. Some of them might have started the day on the wrong foot and your compliment could help shift their doomed day into a brighter one.
- Buy A New Warm Blanket For Homeless Person. Homeless people have to endure harsh weather all year round while you’re protected comfortably inside your house. A nice new warm blanket could mean much.
- Remove Health Hazards You Notice. Have you ever been in a situation in which you saw someone tripping over something they weren’t aware off? In such situations removing the hazard or simply alerting the person could potentially save a person from an unknown amount of pain and cash.
- Be Helpable As you go on doing your random acts of kindness, just know you aren’t alone. And when someone offers to help you out, let them do so. This will bring joy to both of you. These are some of the random acts of kindness you could actually start doing today and get the joy and gratification that comes with them.