“No BackPack Day is a great way for students to walk a day in the life of those less fortunate. Empathy is a great teacher.”
Sponsoring a No BackPack Day is simple. Follow these easy steps below…
1. Contact us to set a date to host your No BackPack Day.
2. Get the word out to your students to leave their backpacks at home. Send email, print flyers, post signs etc…
3. No BackPack Day takes places.
4. For the remainder of the week, your school will be collecting much-needed backpacks and school supplies. See list of items to donate.
- New backpacks.
- Handheld pencil sharpeners.