Acts of Kindness
You are amazing!’ this is a response from someone you have made an impact to through simple acts of kindness. You can simply be a hero or heroine by showing kindness to anyone. You simply make someone’s day by the good deeds of kindness.
Following are unique and simple acts of kindness that I have not found them elsewhere.
1 Get some five minutes to send postcards to the sick people battling with chronic diseases for they are more than willing to receive a mail.
- On father’s day or Mother’s Day, remember an orphan who probably is not seen the sense of that holiday and check in with him. He will be more than happy.
- If you know of someone who is held up by something, maybe always on a tight working schedule, or has delivered a baby, her if you can pick something up for her when you are going to the store.
- Always be a donor. Got some cash left at the store, give them to charity. The small you give makes a big impact that even if you used the money, the impact is not similar.
- When it is hot outside, offer some cold Gatorades to your mail carrier, garbage men and police. Do the vice-versa during winter and it is freezing.
- Offer some shopping to the homeless guys. They are so happy and they always share whatever they have. This means that giving them creates a big impact on them all.
- Thank everyone who has made a difference in your life starting with the officers, soldiers, teachers, and firefighters to name a few.
- When you are free, visit the old people you know. You can do those tasks that are mostly hard for old people like mowing their compound.
- Offer your extra umbrella during rains. There is someone who needs an umbrella more than you do when it rains. Example a nursing mother. You can try keeping two umbrellas to save search situations.
- Be empathic. Be a good listener who listens to the end. People are not always after your opinions, they just need to be heard. We often ignore how important it is to be heard.